[Fedora-livecd-list] Re: Seemingly divergent netboot/disklessrc and livecd/mayflower for initrd, init, etc...

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Oct 16 16:56:57 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-10-16 at 12:48 -0400, Bryan J Smith wrote:

> So what you're saying is that I should just continue to use
> "system-config-netboot" and "livecd-tools" as-is?
>
> Not going to fly here for a thin client project.  ;)

All I'm saying is that trying to pile stuff that's designed for post
RHEL5 into RHEL5 is not going to very conducive to that "stability" of
RHEL5.  Apart from that, you're not likely to find much help in the
various upstreams trying to backport those things to the old RHEL5
platform.  And it is quite old.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!