[Fedora-livecd-list] Resending the remote kickstart patch

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Fri Oct 17 16:19:13 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-10-17 at 10:22 -0400, Bryan Kearney wrote:
> - Any string which starts with http://, ftp://, or file:// is assumed valid and will be caught during parsing.

You didn't seem to entirely follow this part -- I'm not convinced that
trying to do any validation really matters here.  Instead, as long as we
got _something_ as the kickstart config, we can accept it and then just
have to nicely catch errors when retrieving it.  Which would then mean
not needing the verify_kickstart() and path_is_url methods (especially
as there are cases they don't handle)