[Fedora-livecd-list] Re: Proposed patches for livecd/EL-5 branch

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Oct 29 20:46:43 UTC 2008

Alan Pevec wrote:
> yes, sorry if I wasn't clear, only backports go to EPEL CVS

OK. Great. I am working remotely for a while without access to a EL
system and I am running rawhide on my laptop for quite sometime. The
connection is decent but not enough to start downloading new complete
images easily so can't really test this at the moment but you can go
ahead and commit those changes if you (or others) have tested that the
following works correctly:

* Create a live cd image
* Use livecd-iso-to-disk script to convert the image into a bootable
live USB
* image-creator creates a ext3 image

All fixes should be in HEAD first because incompatible changes are a
headache when you add dependencies on them and you get to pick whether
you want to keep them or move to the EL 6 branch when one gets created
in the future.

Thanks for working on this.

Rahul