[Fedora-livecd-list] lzma + squashfs should be easy to use in livecd-tools

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed Dec 9 17:13:56 UTC 2009

On Tue, Dec 08, 2009 at 20:04:55 -0600,
  Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:

> I am going to take a look at building the updated squashfs locally by the end
> of the weekend. (Maybe yet tonight.) If the patches get accepted, I'd like
> to get the new squashfs-tools into rawhide. (I have asked Kyle for commit
> access for squashfs-tools, but haven't heard back yet.)

Kyle is going to let me work on squashfs-tools. Assuming initial testing
doesn't turn up significant problems, I'll try to have a 4.1 prerelease in
rawhide by the end of the weekend.

livecd-creator testing will need to wait until there is a 2.6.33 kernel
with Lougher's patches in rawhide. Though I probably start looking at
before then if the kernel changes move slowly.