[Fedora-livecd-list] Can I do this safely?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Jan 16 02:17:12 UTC 2009

Now that I know Orca is working on Fedora's Live CD, I want to try an
installation from the Live Desktop. But, I need to be absolutely certain
I won't overwrite data on /dev/sdb1. Short of opening the box and
removing the power or data connectors for that disc, can I rely on the
installer to give me the option of where on my drives Fedora will be
installed? Do I get a chance to say: "Put it at /dev/sda1?"

Please pardon this rather basic question, but I have no experience of
this installer and the data on /dev/sdb1 is very important to me.

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.202.595.7777;
		sip:janina at CapitalAccessibility.Com

Chair, Open Accessibility	janina at a11y.org