[Fedora-livecd-list] livecd-creator creates ISO without /home

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Wed Jul 15 01:37:33 UTC 2009

On Tuesday, July 14 2009, Martin Dengler said:
> On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 11:02:25AM -0400, Jeremy Katz wrote:
> > On Tuesday, July 14 2009, Martin Dengler said:
> > > I'm getting a .ISO without a /home despite the filesystem rpm being
> > > installed, and I'd really appreciate any tips on debugging this or
> > > hints as to how this might happen.
> >
> > Any SELinux errors?
>
> These don't look like SELinux errors but they look like something
> security-related:

Those messages are far later (and not abnormal, although authconfig
makes them look a little scary).  The fact that groups aren't existing
early in the install after the setup package has been installed is the
more concerning part of the log to me.  Which has usually only happened
if SELinux is denying things.

So checking for AVCs with ausearch -m avc would be very helfpul