[Fedora-livecd-list] Rawhide error

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 15:07:15 UTC 2009

I got that error yesterday when trying to compose a rawhide image from
F11, but didn't get the error when composing rawhide image from
rawhide. I don't know the cause or if it might be related to the mass
rebuild and that one build worked where other failed might have been a
massive fluke, but I was going to wait until the mass rebuild was
complete before reporting it in order to rule that out.

Others might have more educated theories as to why it failed though.

-Adam

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com