[Fedora-livecd-list] creating live iso fedora 10

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Mar 6 08:40:48 UTC 2009

shivam tiwari wrote:

> I am using windows right now , so I have all copied files of fedora dvd
> on my hard drive.
> Is there any tool for windows to create livecd from that copied files
> The link you send me has live cd creater which will run on fedora not on
> windows

Live CD is different from regular DVD images. If you want to just write
  either of the images from either Windows or Linux into media and boot
from it, refer to

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/install-guide/f10/en_US/sn-making-media.html

The other option is to use liveusb-creator with the Live CD image from
Windows, boot and install from the USB key. Refer

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_create_and_use_Live_USB#Graphical_Interface_-_Windows_and_Linux

Rahul