[Fedora-livecd-list] live-cd installation failed.

prakash srinivasan asprakash_83 at rediffmail.com
Thu May 7 05:12:33 UTC 2009

Hello all,
      I prepared a Fedora 9 based iso using the kick start start file. I tried to install my customized fedora 9. The installation started successfully and at around 90th percentage, after the post installation session, I am getting the following error message,

"Error mounting device sda3 as / mount failed. This is most likely means this partition has not been formatted. Press Ok to exist the installer".

After I tried to mount the sda3 partition manually. I cant mount that partition. Seems, the partition got corrupted during the installation.

I cant understand, where is the problem. Did I missed any essential package while I prepared my .ks file?. Help me to install my customized fedora successfully.

Regards,
Prakash.