[Fedora-livecd-list] livecd - configuration changes - which way to go?

Michal rabbitko at tenbit.pl
Sun Oct 25 21:51:57 UTC 2009

Hallo Group Members.

My parents asked me to prepare a live cd to allow them to log in to
their e-bank.

Most of the task is performed really well with kde fedora live cd. there
are some steps left. which ones?

1) They use PPPoE, so I need to manually run network manager applet and
put username/password. I (probably) need to modify /etc/ppp/ directory.
How to apply changes to /etc/ in live cd.

2) I want web browser be automatically run - ? ~/.kde/Autostart/
modifications. how to do it?

as You see both of them affect configuration. Could You suggest me best
practice on that?

best regards,
Michal