STR working out of the box

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Thu Apr 14 10:51:24 UTC 2005

David Zeuthen wrote :

> Btw, I've got an update of all this (removing the white lists, moving
> what action to do into battstat applet) that I will post in a few days
> so stay tuned.

Any news? I've just got a new Dell X1 laptop, installed FC4 Test2, and got
the usual disappointments : Native screen resolution impossible to
configure (a weirdo 1280x768, but the 1680x1050 I have on my i8600 can't
be GUI-configured either), and non-existing suspend.

So I'm desperately wanting to try out suspend related feature to help get
FC4 to "do the right thing".

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.11-1.14_FC3
Load : 3.12 2.63 1.44