CVS blew up for iptstate

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Sun Apr 17 10:37:23 UTC 2005

Cristian Gafton wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Apr 2005, Warren Togami wrote:
>
>> I don't know how CVS came to be missing the devel branch.
>

> Let's see... How could that be... Maybe Warren deleted it himself?

I'm too tired and wasn't thinking straight, this was a false alarm.  It
is still in FC4.  It was among the batch of stuff in Extras CVS where I
deleted the devel branch because it was put into Core.

While this is a false alarm, we may be screwed in the future if
something in Core goes back into Extras and the devel branch was blown
away before...  If killing the devel branch was a bad idea, then what
else should we do?

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com