where 'o where to store certificates and keys

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Apr 20 14:19:01 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-04-19 at 16:07 -0400, John Dennis wrote:
> Individual applications can make use of these directories in whatever
> fashion they desire, as long as the files they install there are
> certificates or keys of any form. They set their own permissions and
> ownerships.

Can we have a script which does this for us please? Rather than
reimplementing the key generation in each %post script (or maybe init
script since that would allow it to get the hostname right and happen
after firstboot), it'd be useful just to invoke a helper script which
does it for us. There's too much random stuff copied from specfile to
specfile atm.

--
dwmw2