tobuild file

Enrico Scholz enrico.scholz at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Mon Aug 1 06:58:23 UTC 2005

skvidal at phy.duke.edu (seth vidal) writes:

>> plague seems to try to connect directly with the buildserver. This will
>> not work in most corporate or complex environments:
>
> I'd wager the vast majority of plague users are going to be coming at it
> from a corporate environment. This is a hobbyist distribution, remember?

This should not stop us from doing things right from the beginning.
*Enforcing* usage of a half-baked plague-client (and ignoring the
current 'make build') is the wrong way.

> I think proxy support should be added but switching things to 443 is
> probably not going to happen.

Why not tunnel it over an exiting https server?  E.g. over
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/plague; this should be doable with Apache
httpd's ProxyPass directive.

Enrico