tobuild file

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Mon Aug 1 13:34:11 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-08-01 at 15:26 +0200, Enrico Scholz wrote:

> >> Hopefully, plague will be finished then...
> >
> > If you send in a patch, I'm sure it will be.
>
> Thanks; but I do not want to waste yet more time with patches which are
> ignored by you. So I will just use 'make build' until plague is fixed.

I've not ignored any patches. I outright rejected the patch you're
talking about.

Just b/c someone doesn't accept your patch doesn't mean they're ignoring
you. It means they don't like what you were did in the patch. And I
didn't.

But if that's your attitude then I guess plague-client will never be
fixed for the corner case you're in.

-sv