More status on the Extras buildsystem

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Mon Aug 1 15:44:26 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-08-01 at 12:57 +0100, Paul Howarth wrote:

> > > I dunno. The log recorded the request for them but they're not in the
> > > db.
> >
> > Thank you for looking into it.
> >
> > In the mean time, I've requested builds for opendap and nco with "make
> > build" and will be happy to re-submit with plague-client if it helps.
>
> I've run "make plague" for spamass-milter-0_3_0-8_fc5 twice today. Both
> times it came back saying "Package spamass-milter enqueued."
>
> Running "plague-client list" reveals no new entries in the queue; the
> last one remains as:
>
> 249: dejavu-fonts (dejavu-fonts-1_12-1)  nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
> waiting
>
> I had this working on Friday, building packages using "make plague".
> What gives?

I see that a number of jobs have now made it into the queue, including
both of my requests (and some duplicates from other people too). I tried
killing one of my duplicate jobs about 20 minutes ago by doing:

$ plague-client kill 282

Shortly afterwards I received an email stating that the job had been
killed. However, the page
http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/build-status/job.psp?uid=282 still
shows that job as "building" and in fact the plague-client command has
still not exited. This doesn't seem right...

Paul.
--
Paul Howarth <paul at city-fan.org>