Build system questions

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Fri Aug 5 16:43:59 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-03 at 17:22 +0200, Matthias Saou wrote:
> Hi,
>
> - Would it be possible to have plague-client display the job id assigned
> to the job that just got submitted? That would make things really easier
> to check the status of the job from there, without having to hunt for the
> job first.

Should be fixed in CVS.  The Job ID may not always get returned if the
server is under heavy load, as the job gets inserted into the database
in a separate thread, and the XMLRPC code will only wait for 3 seconds
for that thread to return the Job ID before giving up.  We can tweak
that timeout if needed.

Dan