buildsystem status

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Sat Aug 6 07:33:41 UTC 2005

Hi everyone,
 I cleaned out the successful build results from the db and I also
removed the failed builds that were older than a certain range. I didn't
remove the data from the system, you can still see the failed build logs
at the same url they just are no longer in the db so they won't show up
in a plague-client list or on the web page.

I made a backup of the database so if there is any data in there that is
absolutely critical let me know and I'll see if I can find it.

Thanks,
-sv