Rebuild of gtk+ dependent packages required

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 15:54:43 UTC 2005

On 8/20/05, Michael Schwendt <bugs.michael at gmx.net> wrote:
> $ rpm -q --changelog redhat-artwork |grep -i auto
> - autoreq 0 to avoid pointless dependencies
> - automated rebuild

you know... it wouldn't be at all a bad idea to try to compile a
exhaustive list of this special case packages. Packages which have
autoreq off will always be much more prone to falling through the
cracks of common scripted tools to check for broken deps and we simply
have to watch out for them in a more human intensive way as the need
for rebuilds come up.  I realize that special cases like this are
going to be unavoidable I just want to make sure we keep a decent
track of them so they don't bite users at release time.

-jef