Maintainers must be reachable by email

Frank Ch. Eigler fche at redhat.com
Tue Aug 30 17:15:52 UTC 2005

Hi -

On Tue, Aug 30, 2005 at 01:13:13PM -0400, seth vidal wrote:
> > > That'll just move the problem over one space.  If you set up a new
> > > account for Fedora work, it'll start getting spam as soon as the address
> > > is publicly posted [...]
> >
> > /me wonders if giving people accounts on fedoraproject dot org would be a
> > useful idea.
>
> accounts? or aliases on fedoraproject.org?

But it doesn't matter - Tom's point was that, regardless, spam will
flow to any new email address.  I suspect a better solution is simply
to encourage maintainers to monitor their spam filters, to avoid
missing fedora-related traffic.  Someone who remains troublingly
unreachable can be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.

- FChE