libxml v1 dependencies (was: Re: multilib fun - devel packages)

Christopher Blizzard blizzard at redhat.com
Fri Dec 16 04:57:06 UTC 2005

I think your setting yourself up for only one possible answer here.  I
wouldn't say it's about the functionality.  It's a question of
priorities.  In this case, is keeping the functionality worth the cost
of carrying most of the Gtk 1.2 + Old Ass Gnome stack?  I think that's
how we need to frame the question.

--Chris