libxml v1 dependencies

Christopher Blizzard blizzard at redhat.com
Wed Dec 21 03:05:10 UTC 2005

I'm pretty sure we can get a single-CD that shows off a decent GNOME
desktop, including a web browser, email client, network connections and
a few other items.  It's not enough that they are able to bootstrap
themselves onto the network.  I suspect that some basic functionality
would also be nice.  Can we do firefox + evo + OOo?  I suspect so.

--Chris