gimp-print-cups

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Wed Feb 23 19:24:34 UTC 2005

Perhaps the right thing to do in this kind of case is to:

1. Move the package into extras.  If no owner *immediately* steps forward,
tag it as "unmaintained".  Unmaintained modules sit in CVS but never get
built.

2. Come up with a mechanism for notifying folks about the unmaintained
modules.

3. If a module is unmaintained for a certain period of time, we may choose
to dump it from CVS.  Or not.

That way, something like xloadimage gets archived until that time if/when
someone chooses to pick it back up.

Just thinkin'.

--g

                     ] [ dumb.  --mcluhan