rawhide/fc4 extras builds

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 15:12:29 UTC 2005

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 15:46:52 +0100, Michael Schwendt
<bugs.michael at gmx.net> wrote:
> What are the plans on filling the FE4 repository (where will it be
> located? "development"?) anyway? Start with an empty directory and only
> fulfill build requests? Or start with a mass-rebuild (e.g. for FC4 T1) and
> then fix things gradually?

personally.. i would say do a mass rebuild if possible.. to give the
test release tester something to test.. if we are talking about the
fc4t1 timeframe. Don't spoil them with crap that works, testers of
test1 releases know they are chewing on shards of glass.  You might
need to do mass-rebuilds on a regular basis during the core testing
phase to make syncing with rawhide dependancies managable.

-jef