sqlite

Roland McGrath roland at redhat.com
Sat Jul 9 20:54:40 UTC 2005

> And  please god... if you are going to roll updates for fc3 and fc4...
> do a test update and let sit in testing for a week if you can.

I can't see any rationale for changing this in released versions.  I was
only proposing this for FC5.  It's just an upstream version bump for its
own sake.  (Actually my motivation is to have the current version available
for other packages in extras to be able to buildrequire.  In particular the
latest monotone uses sqlite 3.2.2 and can't use the system 3.1.2 one, so
builds its own private copy of 3.2.2 on existing systems.) There are bug
fixes mentioned in the sqlite change log, but I have no particular reason
to suspect that any of our uses of sqlite have been bitten by any of the
bugs that have been fixed.