sqlite

Roland McGrath roland at redhat.com
Sat Jul 9 21:25:21 UTC 2005

> Oh well... if its just for fc5... i say batten down the hatches and
> lauch the torpedos.
> I'm sure if you sink someone's development box.. you'll hear about it.

Well, I'm not going to commit anything before waiting to hear about there
being a maintainer, and from the rpm maintainers, who might answer on Monday.

I tried it on my rawhide box, and yum still seems to work unchanged with it
installed.  I haven't done much more to test it.  In particular, I haven't
rebuilt anything that requires sqlite-devel.

Does anyone know why the sqlite-tcl subpackage got dropped?  I don't care
about the package, but enabling the tcl stuff in the build make it possible
to run the upstream test suite in %check (which I've done and it passed).
You can tweak %define tcl 0 to 1 in my sqlite.spec file to try that.

Those interested can try my new build from: