buildsystem test results

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Fri Jul 15 12:48:13 UTC 2005

Hi Folks,
 I pushed all the packages that were in tobuild back through the new
buildsystem last night. Here are the packages that caused a problem:

moodss: (all)
Whoever checked in the last changes forgot to upload the tarball.

scim-anthy: (ppc)
http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/logs//4/21-scim-anthy-0.5.1-1.fc4/

scim: (x86_64)
http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/logs//devel/23-scim-1.3.3-1.fc5/

barcode: (x86_64)
http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/logs//devel/25-barcode-0.98-6.fc5/

gkrellm-freq: (ppc)
http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/logs//devel/46-gkrellm-freq-0.1.1-1.fc5/

Take a look at the build.log and let me know if the failure reason seems
more like the fault of the buildsys or more like just a packaging/code
issue.

Somethings to keep in mind:
1. we're drawing from a normal rawhide mirror so it should be newest or
nearly newest rawhide. (within 1 day of current)

2. the x86_64 chroots has i386, i686, athlon, i586, and i486 excluded
from its trees. So you should not see any of those conflicts anymore.

3. everything is being built in mock so it should operate for builds
just like it would on your local system.

4. there are still some packages building and I'll report any other
failures as I find them.

thanks,
-sv