builds started

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Sun Jul 24 10:42:25 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-07-24 at 03:36 -0400, seth vidal wrote:
>  all of you who have requested builds in the last couple of weeks you
> should start seeing all your builds from the tobuild file pushed through
> the system.
>
> You'll get an email for a success or failure and it should point you to
> build logs of the results.
>
> This should be mostly functional - let us know what breaks.

I got 12 "prep error" failure mails for various packages, like:

  could not check out gdome2-0_8_1-1_fc5 from development - output was:
   cvs [checkout aborted]: reading from server: Connection timed out

Should I do "make build" for these again?  Do I need to bump release and
tag before doing that?

By the way, judging from the timestamps of the mails I received, the
builds don't seem to be necessarily happening in the same order as in
"tobuild".  If so, that's a build dependency problem which needs to be
addressed somehow in the system or by the build submitters.