plague-client/buildsys client docs

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 14:03:53 UTC 2005

On 7/28/05, seth vidal <skvidal at phy.duke.edu> wrote:
> yes, I'll update the location in mock's config files today in cvs and
> work on the mock 0.4 release. Fair enough?

Do i need to wait for the new mock? Let me be clear.. i'm not asking
for a new mock I just want to know where needsign lives now. I'd want
this documented outside of mock somewhere for a number of reasons,
primarily because I would think 3rd parties who need to rebuild
against new updates in FE would like to be able to track the needsign
directory to get a heads up of impending dep breakage caused by FE
updates.

-jef