Cannot get mock to work

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Sat Jul 30 14:24:30 UTC 2005

> > Which has yet to actually be released as an update to the extras
> > package.  So unless Orion is running with the CVS version of mock,
> > SELinux could very well be the problem.

One more thing. Here is the stuff I want to do before releasing mock 0.4

1. make up mock and plague webpages and release places so I don't have
to keep putting them in ~skvidal off of linux.duke.edu :)
2. work on the documentation of mock a bit.

if anyone wants to help with either of those - let me know, please.

thanks.

-sv