buildsys status report
skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Thu Jul 14 06:59:15 UTC 2005
Dan is the man and he has made it possible for things to work - and on
smp processors even! :) Long and short successful package builds have
occurred. It's like heaven on a sunday. It's sugar and spice. It's all
things nice. Heck, I'll even throw in snails and puppy dog tails if
that's your kink.
Anyway - to do some more testing I'm going to push all the stuff in
tobuild through the system and see what comes out the other side.
The next steps:
1. get a list of all the extras committers/maintainers from Elliot and
push them into the plague authN db.
2. write up the brief 'how do I use this' docs - this includes some
info about certs and other items you'll need.
3. see if Dan is game for putting a version of plague IN extras so you,
the developer, can install plague-client.
4. modify make build so it ends up calling plague-client
5. work on getting a webpage status report dump from the buildsys.
6. add new doodads and fix broken doodads.
Sound like a passel of fun?
I certainly hope so.
More information about the Fedora-maintainers