Fedora Extras: missing bugzilla components

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Wed Jun 29 21:02:19 UTC 2005

Packages in Fedora Extras CVS which do not have a component entry in
bugzilla:

    drivel
    epiphany-extensions
    gaim-otr
    gambas
    libannodex
    libcmml
    libesmtp
    liboggz
    libotr
    mod_annodex
    openvpn
    php-pecl-pdo-sqlite
    php-pecl-pdo
    scim-anthy
    spamass-milter

What do you need to do? See if your package is on this list and if it is
an approved package, request addition of a bugzilla component entry on
this Wiki page:

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/BugzillaAdmin

Offer: reply off-list and state package name(s) and bugzilla account e-mail
address, and I request creation of the bugzilla component(s).

The reason I cannot request creation of bugzilla entries for these
packages instead of posting this is that I don't know who owns them
or what every packager's bugzilla account e-mail address is.