fedora extras development package population

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Thu Mar 17 09:35:27 UTC 2005

seth vidal wrote :

>  I'm going to merge packages from extras 3 into extras development then
> run repomanage over them and prune all the older packages.
>
> Once that's done - people need to submit changes to their packages in
> cvs and then ask for rebuilds of those packages via the wiki:

So this means that all packagers should go through their package files in
CVS, bump the release, add a %changelog entry with at least "Rebuild
against FC4" or something like that, and ideally do a first test build
against FC4t1/Rawhide, fixing eventual gcc4/library problems? If so,
that's fine by me, it never hurts to need to go through all spec files
once in a while.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.10-1.770_FC3
Load : 0.69 0.69 0.75