packages with broken debuginfo

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Tue May 10 09:38:11 UTC 2005

Bill Nottingham wrote :

> powermanga-debuginfo-0.79-3.i386.rpm

Hmm... it seems like the brp-strip magic doesn't like this package. I can
see two specificities : 1) The binary is in /usr/games
2) The binary is set g+s (games)

For 1), looking at the brp-strip script, and given that I have other
packages with the binary there that get proper debuginfo, that's not it.
For 2), looking at the "find" args from brp-strip, I don't see how that
can be a problem either. I'm confused :-)

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.11-1.20_FC3
Load : 1.08 1.02 0.89