Fedora Extras: missing bugzilla components

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Mon May 16 13:32:02 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-05-16 at 12:41 +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> An increasing number of packages do not have a component entry in bugzilla!
>
> What do you need to do? See if your package is on this list and if it is
> approved, request addition of a bugzilla component entry on this Wiki page:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/BugzillaAdmin

>     dkms

DKMS doesn't have a bugzilla entry because its proper maintainer (Matt
Domsch) is still trying to get through the legal red tape of Dell and
Red Hat. I'll make one now, and pass it over to him when he gets through
the system.

>     lapack

This came from Fedora Core, it should have an existing component entry
for FC-3 (and I requested that it have one in FE for FC-4).

~spot
--
Tom "spot" Callaway: Red Hat Sales Engineer || GPG Fingerprint: 93054260
Lemurs, llamas, and sparcs, oh my!