The impending end of FC2 NEEDINFO bugs...

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Wed May 25 03:04:18 UTC 2005

On Tue, May 24, 2005 at 04:30:31PM -1000, Warren Togami wrote:
> WONTFIX is more truthful then.  DEFERRED is a really bad and confusing
> state IMHO.  Could you post a draft of the accompanying closing message
> here before doing so?

WONTFIX just sounded so harsh. BUt yeah, I'll definitely post a draft
message, and as before I'll make sure I'm on the CC list of all of the bugs
so I can deal with any resulting messes. Not that I anticipate any this time
around -- the whole experiment has gone pretty well, as we're down to about
500 NEEDINFO bugs, from over 1000 open bugs before. (Unfortunately I didn't
count how many were already in NEEDINFO state.)