The impending end of FC2 NEEDINFO bugs...

Alan Cox alan at redhat.com
Thu May 26 15:52:09 UTC 2005

On Thu, May 26, 2005 at 11:08:33AM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> Fair enough.  What about adding a resolution category "closed for lack
> of information", which we could use if something stays in NEEDINFO
> too long?  Or I suppose we could use WORKSFORME ...

Why close them - some day someone may recognize the similarity between a few
bugs in review, or a user may hit the same bug and have the needed information.

A new state indicating "we don't plan to do anything with this bug but the
report is worth keeping" might be useful for making search easier but don't
lose the data.