The impending end of FC2 NEEDINFO bugs...

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Sun May 29 15:49:35 UTC 2005

Maybe the real answer is that there should be bug state for bugs that are
closed without having been fixed:

CLOSED NOTFIXED.

Not judgmental, just factual.  And for comments, check the bug.

/me wonders if bugzilla can be tweaked not to allow someone to close a bug
NOTFIXED without adding a comment first...

--g

                     ] [ dumb.  --mcluhan
      Red Hat Summit ] [
         New Orleans ] [ Learn. Network. Experience Open Source.
     June 1/2/3 2005 ] [ (And Make Your Boss Pay For It.)
                       [ http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/