The impending end of FC2 NEEDINFO bugs...

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Sun May 29 16:11:49 UTC 2005

Every state implies too much.  The whole problem we're running into here
is that people are reading too much into one word.

Maybe "CLOSED SEECOMMENT" is the right way to go.

--g

                     ] [ dumb.  --mcluhan
      Red Hat Summit ] [
         New Orleans ] [ Learn. Network. Experience Open Source.
     June 1/2/3 2005 ] [ (And Make Your Boss Pay For It.)
                       [ http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/