Are you ready for another rawhide breakage?

Tomas Mraz tmraz at redhat.com
Tue Nov 8 12:06:04 UTC 2005

Hi all,

as we are approaching the FC-5 test 1 devel freeze I'd like to upgrade
one more package which involves rebuild of many dependent packages. This
package is openssl (0.9.8a) and as it is a version change there might be
even needed some minor patches to package sources. I'll try to rebuild
all dependent Core packages whenever possible but if you are an owner of
dependent package in devel Extras, please rebuild as soon as the new
openssl package is available in FC5 devel.

There won't be any openssl097f compat package as the openssl-0.9.7f was
released only in FC4 and so it probably wasn't much used by ISVs in
their build environments.
--
Tomas Mraz <tmraz at redhat.com>