Shell access to fedora.redhat.com machines

Elliot Lee sopwith at redhat.com
Thu Nov 17 21:20:11 UTC 2005

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005, David Woodhouse wrote:

> On Tue, 2005-11-15 at 21:42 -0600, Quentin Spencer wrote:
> > What about shell access to debug problems on architectures we don't
> > otherwise have access to?
>
> If the answer to that is 'no' I can certainly provide access to PPC
> machines for package maintainers in need of it.

At this point, I don't feel comfortable giving out access to all the
developers, so it would be great if someone has a directly-on-the-net
system that can be made available for debugging purposes.

An alternative is to use one of the shell accounts that I believe
sourceforge gives out...

Best,
-- Elliot