License for FE infrastructure?

Josh Boyer jwboyer at jdub.homelinux.org
Mon Oct 10 20:02:45 UTC 2005

Hi All,

I was wondering if there is a license for the infrastructure code
(Makefiles, scripts, etc) in the common directory.  I believe the
intention of the Extras project was that all of the infrastructure would
be fully open source, however there is no explicit license statement.

So my questions are:

1) Is there a license, if so what is it?
2) If 1 is yes, would a simply LICENSE file in the common directory
suffice?

We obviously don't package and release this stuff, so I'm just looking
for some indication we can have to let people know if there is a license
or not.

thx,
josh