Extras build system back up

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Tue Oct 18 01:56:52 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-10-17 at 14:28 -0700, Chris Wright wrote:
> * Dan Williams (dcbw at redhat.com) wrote:
> > As I see you've figured out, it should be fixed now.  Server-side issue
> > with some database fields being way too small.  They are larger now :)
>
> Yes, thanks.  Is
>
>   [Server]
>   allow_uploads = True
>
> the recommended change to config?
>
> I notice plague list once creates config with
>
>   allow_uploads = no

It's a feature that requires server-side support too, which is currently
disabled on the Extras server since we build from CVS.  Therefore, for
Extras, it has no effect either way.

What this option does, if you've enabled server-side support though, is
to allow users to upload SRPMs to the build server via 'scp', providing
you have an account there.

Dan