new for FC6 and later: Package Review!

Jose' Matos jamatos at fc.up.pt
Tue Apr 11 20:55:52 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 11 April 2006 21:42, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-04-11 at 21:39 +0100, Jose' Matos wrote:
> >   Your message is 10 days late. ;-)
>
> This is not a joke.

  Argh... you are spoiling the joke, but if you insist I will repeat:

  This message is 2 and half years late. ;-)

  I hope you get it this time. :-)

  Now for some thing on topic to avoid me going to several kill files, or the
modern day equivalent of ****assassin (yes, it is a forbidden word ;-).

  I am quite happy to see this happen and I consider this rewarding
considering the work done into Extras. Now as everything with Fedora we must
wait to see how it goes but it is starting to look good really good.

  As we say here, better late than never.
--
José Abílio