Legacy in Build Roots

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sat Aug 5 01:07:17 UTC 2006

On Friday 04 August 2006 20:12, Chris Weyl wrote:
> One idea -- just brainstorming here -- would be for the last
> core-released update to a distro going legacy to install & enable the
> legacy yum repos.

With Fedora Core 5, the legacy repo is installed in the fedora-release
package.  However it is not enabled at this time.  I chose not to enable it
as we weren't sure where the updates would be published, as my long term goal
is to publish into the same place that Fedora updates is published, making
the extra Legacy repo unnecessary.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora