Reminder, Fedora Core 6 is under Feature Freeze

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Aug 11 15:00:34 UTC 2006

That means no new features for Core 6.  We'll be spending the remaining
development time fixing the bugs that have accumulated for the versions of
software we're shipping.

There are some obvious exceptions to this list.  Kernel is steaming forward,
and we are continuing to move toward the next gnome release.  These should be
the only exceptions.  Please make an effort to make sure you aren't
introducing new features in your package updates.  Thank you!

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora