Plan for tomorrows (20061213) FESCO meeting

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Thu Dec 14 15:59:02 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 13 December 2006 23:37, Michael Schwendt wrote:

> * I have strong doubts that browsing repoview pages for debuginfo
> packages (in _addition_ to normal packages!) is popular.
> Example: http://fedoraproject.org/extras/6/i386/debug/repodata/

A link to the debuginfo rpm on the page with the arch rpm would be more useful
imho. I don't know whether or not it is possible with repoview at the moment,
but in the longterm it would be a good improvment. A link to the src.rpm
would be good there too and when the debuginfo and src.rpm only differ in the
suffix it won't take much more longer.

Regards,
Till