Plan for tomorrows (20061213) FESCO meeting

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Thu Dec 14 19:34:50 UTC 2006

Josh Boyer schrieb:
> On Wed, 2006-12-13 at 23:37 +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:
>> On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 19:24:50 +0100, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>>> find below the list of topics that are likely to come up in the next
>>> FESCo meeting that scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday at 18:00 UTC in
>>> #fedora-extras on irc.freenode.org.
>>> You want something to be discussed? Send a note to the list in reply to
>>> this mail and I'll add it to the schedule (I can't promise we will get
>>> to it tomorrow, but we'll most likely will if we don't run out of time).
>>> You can also propose topics in the meeting while it is in the "Free
>>> discussion around Fedora Extras" phase.
>> I'd like to see a quick decision on:
>>   "Stop running repoview for debuginfo packages!"
>> The rationale is as follows:
> <snip perfectly valid rationale>
> FESCo can discuss this

It did discuss this today and agreed to stop running repoview for
debuginfo packages in the future.

Cu
thl

BTW, it would have been fine for me, too, if this would have been
changed without getting FESCo involved. A simple question on the list
and simply doing it if nobody yelled after 24 or 48 hours is okay for
stuff like this IMHO.