gnome-python2-devel

Matthew Barnes mbarnes at redhat.com
Wed Dec 20 18:16:16 UTC 2006

Hey all,

Chris Aillon alerted me to a boo-boo I made in a recent update to the
gnome-python2 package, where I introduced a new gnome-python2-devel
subpackage in Fedora Core 6 to fix a bug that was filed about it.

The problem is two-fold.  FC6 is supposed to be stable, and I didn't
announce the change to anyone.

Unfortunately the change already got pushed to FC6, so this is a
heads-up.  If your package BuildRequires gnome-python2 you may need to
change that to gnome-python2-devel.

Here's a list of packages that may be affected:

        autobuild-applet
        blogtk
        deskbar-applet
        gjots2