Massive rebuild in progress

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Feb 7 19:24:31 UTC 2006

After a late night of staging, I have 900~ packages queued up to rebuild
for the gcc4.1 snapshot and glibc changes.  These will be submitted to
our build system throughout the day as low priority jobs.  Some will be
finished for tonight's rawhide push, but not all of them.  There are
still some packages that should be rebuilt that are not in my list, but
those package maintainer's have expressed desire to bump their packages
themselves.  Over the next couple days I'll be checking package
timestamps and keeping an eye on what else needs to build.  Please bear
with the churn and the very lengthy rawhide reports.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora